Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Witchy Friends

I did a quick little painting, just to get into the holiday mood!

"Witchy Friends"
SOLD
(not including shipping, which is probably around $5, unless you're overseas, and tax if you're in Vermont)
4x4x1.5 Acrylic

It's a little one, only 4 x 4 x 1.5. But it's gallery deep with the sides painted (no framing required.) It's a little tricky photographing such a small painting, because the texture of the canvas tends to reflect the flash, and it makes it look like maybe there is something there that isn't.








I just wanted to do something fun for Halloween. I think I'm going to do something a bit larger with a little more detail next, but also Halloween... and probably cats! I really think a Jack-o-lantern is on the horizon somewhere here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my art blog! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

Warning to those wishing to leave a spam/advertising comment or link: do not bother, I will delete it.