Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Contest

It's time for our first contest!!! YAY!

Yesterday, I posted a picture of a newly finished painting titled "Note" on Facebook. In it, I was playing with a music theme. Somehow, between concept sketch and painting, I managed to flip all the Clefs backwards! We all make mistakes, but this one is your gain! Are you interested in owning this painting for free? Listen up, because here are the rules:

First Prize: "Note", Original painting by Kyra Wilson
Runner-up prize: "Alone", print by Kyra Wilson





Go to this page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KyraWilsonArt

1) "Like" my studio page (if you already do, excellent!)

2) Have your friends, family, etc, "Like" my studio page, then have them leave a comment on the contest post giving YOUR name. Each time your name is mentioned uniquely in a comment will count as a vote for you. 

3) You may vote once for yourself. Multiple votes by the same person for the same person will not be counted. However, if a commenter would like to vote for someone else as well, including themselves - but only the once, that IS allowed - make sure it's in a separate comment. I will only count the first name mentioned in a comment if multiple names are listed.

4) Contest is open to everyone 13 years of age and up, internationally. 

5) The Contest is open as of now, and will run until March 27th, 2012 11:59 PM EST.

6) I will publicly announce the winners Wednesday morning, March 28th, 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my art blog! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

Warning to those wishing to leave a spam/advertising comment or link: do not bother, I will delete it.