Thursday, December 1, 2011

'Tis the Season!

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving, those that are in the US, and that everyone else had a lovely week as well! We chose to work on the house last week, and this included a lot of major home "improvements" that are still in progress.

It's actually a relief to get back to painting again, even though there is still a long way to go on the house projects! Given that the house is in such a state, this is the first year that I don't have any holiday decorations up at all. Never has Rockefeller beat me to my own tree-lighting.

I've actually been working on quite a few paintings all at once right now. I have a Halloween haunted house that I'm still working on, and a snowy ice skating scene, but I took a break to shield the oils and pick up my acrylics once more. Today, though I may not have a tree, I got to paint one!










Christmas Moment
6x6x.75", Gallery wrapped (edges painted, no frame needed)
Acrylic
$75

Currently available to purchase immediately in my Etsy store:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87615234/christmas-moment

No prints will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my art blog! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

Warning to those wishing to leave a spam/advertising comment or link: do not bother, I will delete it.