Monday, February 8, 2010

Website!

We finally relaunched the website for www.KWilsonStudio.com.

It looks pretty much the same, but there is no flash animation involved anymore, and every picture takes you to a specific page with the painting you wanted to see on it. 

It's rather ironic how backing off the fancy technology is actually the better choice for a slicker website design for an art gallery.  The upside to all of this is that the site is easy for me to edit and update with new paintings as they are finished.  All in all, it should take a lot less time to load for everyone else, be a lot easier to look at what you want to (and easier to purchase, although contact through email will still have to happen.)

I'll still post here... as a matter of fact, I am contemplating restarting my art-blogging.  Of course, life always seems to creep in, because that's just who I am.  And frankly?  Art without life influencing it is pretty darn boring anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my art blog! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

Warning to those wishing to leave a spam/advertising comment or link: do not bother, I will delete it.